Take real action to safeguard New Yorkers from attacks on our freedom. Join us for an Emergency Day of Action on Monday, March 13. What are we demanding New York state leaders do?
- Enact public defense reform that ensures the constitutional right to effective counsel.
- Protect reproductive freedom by reforming New York’s abortion law to codify Roe v. Wade.
- Fight hate by protecting New Yorkers — including immigrants, Muslims, LGBTQ people, people of color and students in public schools — from discrimination and harmful government actions.
- Protect New Yorkers’ privacy by limiting surveillance and securing or destroying government databases.
- Promote police accountability and transparency by publicly reporting street stops, arrests and police misconduct.
Trainings are taking place around the state — sign up to join now!
Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m.
Family Partnership Center
Room L24 (lower level)
29 N. Hamilton St., Poughkeepsie
RSVP to email@example.com